What is IIBLC® (International Independent Board for Lean Certification)?
- IIBLC® is an independent organization for Lean management certification. It offers an objective and independent proof of knowledge and skills in the domain of Lean Strategy to both companies and individuals. IIBLC® has become a world reference through standard certifications. The program is universal: it addresses all aspects of Lean: manufacturing, services, healthcare, engineering, logistics, R&D, etc.
- The program consists of 3 well-defined levels: Green belt, Black belt and Champion level. The program has a certification system based on objective criteria (tests) that offers a reference both to the business world (companies) and to the holder. The certificate proves the holder has acquired specific knowledge and skills in accordance with the obtained level.
- The program has a unique high quality level through the involvement of a Content Committee consisting of internationally recognized experts in the field of Lean, who exclusively for this program establish, guard, adapt and actualize the content. The Content Committee also draws up multiple choice questions for the theoretical exams. Out of the available questions, IIBLC® will then choose at random for every exam.
- IIBLC® was founded in 2008 and has representative examination centers in Europe, Africa and South America : Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Tunis, United Kingdom.
- More information at IIBLC There you find a list of all the examination centers. Milvus has been accredited in 2014 by IIBLC® for the examination center of Prague, Czech Republic. The examination is organized once a quarter on Saterday morning 9:00 – 12:00.
A great idea: Why don't you come to Prague to do your examination and enjoy afterwards this beautiful town. We help you with the subscription of the examination, booking of a cozy hotel, restaurants and nice trips. For more information and subscription: examination