In 2014 IIBLC® (International Independent Board for Lean Certification) has accredited Milvus as their official Lean Certification Partner for Czech Republic. We organize the IIBLC® theoretical exams and coordinate the exam registration process quarterly in Prague.
To participate to the examination three options are available:
- If you feel you are ready as you followed a training before or you built up a broad experience in Lean just test your knowledge in Lean and subscribe now. There is no obligation at all to follow whatever training!
- In order to prepare for the examination we advise you to consult the Book of Knowledge. This book contains the exam content of all three levels: Green belt, Black belt and Champion and is a great help for self-study. Please contact us if you want to order one.
- We also offer specific training to prepare for the examination. Further information is available at the training page.
- Further information is available at: IIBLC. On this website you find a list of all examination centers with their contact details. Please note that all exams are in English.
- A great idea: Why not doing your exam Saterday morning from 9 to 12 am in Prague, and enjoying the weekend in this beautiful city. We help you with subscribing to the exam, booking a charming hotel, lovely restaurants and nice sight seeings. More information at: exams